Nesma and Keolis to bid for KSA transport projects

Nesma-officialsOfficials of Nesma and Keol signs the MoU for new transport systems in the KSA. (Image source: Nesma)Saudi Arabian company Nesma and French public transport operator Keolis signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in Jeddah to develop new transport systems in Saudi Arabia

Karim Chaiblaine, CEO of Keolis for the Middle East, said that the strategic partnership with Nesma will aim to provide Saudi Arabia with public transportation that meets international standards.
“Keolis is committed to developing public transport systems within the Saudi Arabia, with Nesma complementing the Middle East teams located in Jeddah and Riyadh,” said Chaiblaine.
“We are honoured to enter into a partnership with such a leading company as Nesma, who share our values of safety and customer focus, and we are determined to provide world-class services to the residents of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This is the first step in a long-standing and successful relationship.”
Keolis operates a range of transport modes in four continents. The French National Railways Corporation holds a 70 per cent share in the company, and Canadian institutional fund manager Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec is the other long-term shareholder with a 30 per cent share.

Alain Charles Publishing, University House, 11-13 Lower Grosvenor Place, London, SW1W 0EX, UK
T: +44 20 7834 7676, F: +44 20 7973 0076, W:

twn Are you sure that you want to switch to desktop version?