Big 5 2011
Big 5 2011 a success - sees 6 per cent increase in participation
Held in November at Dubai, The Big 5 2011 attracted more than 49,000 participants, an increase of 6 per cent on the previous year's participation figures.
Last Updated on Thursday, 22 December 2011 13:03
The Big 5 2011 sees announcements and new products
The 2,500 exhibitors at The Big 5 2011, have been keen to discuss developments in the market and the activities they have been undertaking by announcing new contracts and products at the show.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 November 2011 13:40
Winners of Gaia Awards 2011 announced at The Big 5
The Big 5 show opens in Dubai
Live product demos at MEC and PMV to show newest innovations
The co-located events Middle East Concrete (MEC) and PMV Live will host a series of live demonstrations at the Dubai World Trade Centre from November 21 to 24.
Last Updated on Monday, 21 November 2011 13:40
- Midline looking to leverage Big 5 for GCC expansion
- Innovative technologies to promote construction growth
- Lafarge to present aggregate and concrete solutions at Big 5
- The Big 5 provides opportunities for business growth in Qatar's booming building sector
- HVAC Industry will take centre stage at new product seminars at The Big 5 2011