IRENA launches project navigator tool for clean energy project developers
Abu Dhabi’s International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) has launched a new tool called the Project Navigator Tool, which would aid energy project developers complete their projects
Jordan shortlists 15 bidders for US$150mn solar plant
Fifteen pre-qualified bidders have been shortlisted for the construction of a US$150mn solar power plant in Jordan
UAE could achieve 10 per cent increase in clean energy mix by 2030, says IRENA
The UAE is aiming to achieve a 10 per cent increase in the renewable energy mix by 2030, according to a report by International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
Clean energy generation will not be threatened by falling oil price, says Citigroup Inc.
The outlook for renewable energy development looks bright in 2015, despite the fall in oil prices, according to a report by Citigroup Inc.
DEWA signs power purchase agreement for solar plant in Dubai
Dubai’s Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) has signed a power purchase agreement (PPA) and shareholder agreement for the second phase of the 200MW solar plant at Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park in Dubai
- Masdar and ONEE to supply 17,670 solar home systems in Morocco
- Sustainability tops agenda at DEWA strategic plan workshop
- Dow Chemical and NEST collaborate for Thermal Energy Storage Research
- Dubai tops list of sustainable cities in Middle East, states Arcadis report
- Orange Jordan aims to cover 50 per cent of energy needs through solar